NOTICE: Operating Status of Aerie 871 during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
This is an update to the current operating status of the Aerie during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Per guidance provided by the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the Governor of Virginia’s (Ralph Northam) Office, the Board of Trustees (BOT) have made the following changes to Aerie operations.
1. Effective immediately the Aerie facility is closed until further notice.
2. All regularly scheduled Aerie functions are postponed until further notice.
3. Aerie administrative activities will continue, but at a reduce capacity.
4. Officers, employees, and members may be asked to assist in facilities management (Assistance is voluntary) in the event of long-term closure.
5. BOT will provide future updates as they become available.
Please make the effort to protect yourself and your family’s health in the upcoming days, weeks, and months. Remember that the precautions you take today to avoid illness will benefit yourself, and it may help an aging or vulnerable member of your family or community stay healthy!
Board of Trustees
ALVA Aerie #871
Please read the entire notice here: http://www.foe871.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Aerie-Closure-Notice-to-Members-of-Operational-Status-March-17_2020.pdf